We happily work with MDs, Gynecologists, Pelvic Physical Therapists, and other types of providers to provide you with the most well-rounded care possible. Whatever your concerns and goals may be, our mission is to provide you with all available options and the power to make your own informed decisions.
Acupuncture and herbs may help to:
- Ease pelvic pain, dyspareunia, vaginismus, vulvodynia, and genital pain
- Soothe vaginal dryness
- Reduce pain with sex and increase orgasmic capacity
- Improve prostate health and reduce swelling and inflammation
- Soothe anxiety and depression surrounding sexual health and sexuality
- Reconnect you to your body to reduce gender dysphoria
- Regulate the sex drive
Join the Prism Family! Subscribe to our newsletter and get $30 off your first visit.
All advice on this site and blog is for educational uses only. Always consult your doctor before taking any herbs or supplements, or schedule an acupuncture appointment with Katrina to get your own personalized herbal formula and acupuncture treatment. Questions? Check out the FAQ or resources pages or contact.